Hi everyone! I've decided to start blogging again since we will be getting more exciting here soon. I'll try to keep everyone better updated on Landon...CJ when she arrives and if there is anything new going on with Paul and I, I'll be sure to include that!
Paul is working his way up at Maple City Rubber. He is the General Manager of the factory and is doing a great job! I am very proud of him and know that he will do great things with the company in the future.
I am almost done working at Maple City Rubber. I have about 2 more weeks...I might come back intermittently in the summer to cover for the art department but that's about it. I start school to become an RN on June 15th! I am working on completing an online, high school level chemistry right now but I have a hard time concentrating with this impending labor looming around me. I'm very excited to have a new path with my career! And I'm very lucky to have a husband that is willing to support me through the next 3 years.
Landon will be 2 on April 11th! He is talking up a storm lately. He is so in to cars, trucks, trains and tractors...he's such a BOY! He has also been learning to pee on the potty. He loves it! Paul and I weren't quite ready for it, thinking he'd wait another 6 months to a year before becoming interested, but it is really exciting. He pees in the potty the majority of the day and will even surprise us with a turd the potty every once-in-a-while. He gets so excited and will dance around the pot saying "I poop, I poop, I poop".
CJ is still in my belly. Her estimated Due Date is March 18th but we're counting on going a week or 2 late so she might just be an April baby like her big brother. For anyone who does not know, her name will be Carolyn June Bennett, in honor of my Grandma Spaar and Paul's Grandma Bennett. My Grandma(Carolyn) battled cancer for a year and a half and passed away on Valentines day...not without giving CJ a good-bye kiss through my belly. I will never forget that! Paul's Grandma(June) has been fighting bladder cancer for the past couple of years and has proven to be quite a fighter as well. We are so happy to be able to honor them both by naming our baby girl after them. They are such strong women! I'm assuming CJ will take after them both in that respect!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment